The CITT provides services to the UF community in high quality online course development, creating and refining web presences, and solutions to accessibility issues that maximize the online experience for students, faculty, staff and the community.
- Assists faculty with creating new courses or adapting courses for online or blended delivery that are pedagogically sound, feature the appropriate use of new technologies and maximize learning outcomes.
- Creates websites that are effective, innovative, functional, accessible, standards compliant and have high usability.
- Has graphic designers able to help with presentations, logos, image creation, photo editing and web page banners.
- Provides accessibility solutions with captioning service for registered students with a disability taking online classes.
- Maintains a computer lab for providing faculty with technology and assistance for developing educational materials.
- Offers classes to increase the knowledge and skills of UF faculty in a variety of topics related to the use of technology for teaching and learning.
Further information can be found on the website : CITT