AT was established to create flexible IT services that enable the university community to respond to the dynamic requirements of its academic mission, programs, and stakeholders. Academic Technology provides resources, technical assistance, and equipment to assist the University of Florida faculty, staff and students.
The three general divisions of AT include support for media services, instructional technology and teaching/learning.
- Supports faculty, staff, and students to create better learning environments and improve educational outcomes.
- Supports research computing to facilitate the discovery process and improve our researcher competitiveness and tools for research.
- Provides a suite of IT services and resources that enable the university community to engage external clients and friends.
- Walk-in: 1012 Turlington Hall
- Phone: (352) 392-0371
- Fax: (352) 392-7065
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm
|Fedro Zazueta||Professor & Associate CIOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Doug Johnson||e-Learning Support Servicesemail@example.com|
|Kimbley Standifer||Web Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mark McCallister||Learning Spacesemail@example.com|
|Richard Lowery||UF Computing Help Deskfirstname.lastname@example.org|